Preparation time: 1 hr
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red-pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts (about 2 1/4 pounds in all)
- Light the grill or heat the broiler. In a shallow dish, combine the lemon juice with the thyme, red-pepper flakes, garlic, oil, salt, and black pepper. Coat the chicken with the mixture.
- Grill the chicken breasts over moderately high heat or broil them for 8 to 10 minutes. Turn and cook until the chicken is just done, about 10 minutes longer.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Food and Wine for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/grilled-chicken-breasts-lemon-and-thyme