Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 2 apricots or peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 cups plain Greek-style yogurt
- 4 tbsp. chopped toasted walnuts (The easiest way to toast nuts is to roast them in a dry pan set over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring once or twice as they toast.)
- 4 tbsp. maple syrup (If you don't have real maple syrup, or live near a local farmer's market, you're better off with honey or agave syrup than Aunt Jemima.)
- Heat a grill, stovetop grill pan, or broiler until hot.
- Cook the fruit until nicely caramelized on the outside, about 5 minutes.
- The fruit should be softened but still maintain its shape.
- Top each fruit half with 1⁄2 cup yogurt, 1 tablespoon walnuts, and 1 tablespoon maple syrup.