Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1 pound cavatappi pasta
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 Persian cucumbers, sliced in half, then into 1/4-inch-thick half-moons
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup frozen, shelled edamame, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives, to garnish
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, to garnish
- 3 tablespoons white miso paste
- 3 tablespoons grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon
- For the salad: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add in the pasta and cook according to package directions for al dente. When the pasta is al dente, add in the broccoli and cook for 1 minute before draining. Drain and let cool slightly.
- For the dressing: Add all the ingredients to a mason jar, cover, and shake to emulsify. Set aside.
- To assemble: Add the cucumbers, bell pepper, edamame, and carrot to a large bowl. Add in the slightly cooled pasta and broccoli. Pour the dressing onto the salad and toss to combine. Garnish with chopped chives and sesame seeds.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/ginger-miso-pasta-salad-recipe-t224413