Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 6 mins
- 1 Tbsp. +1 tsp. olive oil
- 40 medium shrimp raw, deveined, approx. 1 lb. 4 oz.
- 8 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 8 small zucchini spiralized
- Sea salt (or Himalayan salt) and ground black pepper to taste; optional
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until shrimp are opaque and firm.
- Add zucchini noodles; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper (if desired).
- Evenly divide zucchini mixture between four serving plates; serve immediately.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Openfit for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.openfit.com/garlic-shrimp-zucchini-noodles