Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 large courgette, cut into rounds
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of crushed chilli flakes
- 25 g freshly grated Parmesan
- In a large pan over medium heat, heat oil. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add courgette and oregano. Cook until courgette is tender, about 10 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch chilli flakes.
- Top with Parmesan and serve warm.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Delish for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.delish.com/uk/cooking/recipes/a32233248/sauteed-zucchini-recipe/