Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
- 1 lb baby bok choy
- 10 cloves garlic chopped
- 3 tbsp neutral oil I used avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp msg optional
- Wash the baby bok choy and peel off outer leaves until stem and the closest leaves remain. Slice the stems in half with a knife and then drain excess moisture from bok choy. Set the vegetables aside in a large bowl.
- Chop 10 cloves of garlic and set aside.
- Heat 3 tbsp of neutral oil in a pan over high heat. Add garlic and saute for 15 seconds. Then immediately add in your bok choy and cook for 2-3 minutes until slightly wilted and browned.
- Season with kosher salt, sugar, and msg and cook for another minute. Enjoy!