Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 medium nectarines, quartered
- 3 medium peaches, quartered
- 3 medium plums, quartered
- 1 loaf (10-3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- In a small saucepan, combine first five ingredients; cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Remove from heat.
- On eight metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread fruit and pound cake. Place on a greased rack over medium heat. Grill, uncovered, until lightly browned and fruit is tender, brushing occasionally with apricot mixture.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Taste of Home for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/fruit-n-cake-kabobs/