Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 slices bread
- Beat egg, vanilla and cinnamon in a shallow dish. Stir in milk.
- Dip bread in egg mixture, turning to coat both sides evenly.
- Cook bread slices on lightly greased nonstick griddle or skillet on medium heat until browned on both sides. Serve with Easy Spiced Syrup, if desired.
- For the easy spiced syrup: Add 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract and 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon to 1 cup pancake syrup; stir well to mix. Serve warm, if desired.