Preparation time: 15 miins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 2 small fennel bulbs, core removed a thinly sliced, fronds reserved for garnish
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced on a bias
- 1/4 cup celery leaves
- 1 Honeycrisp apple, julienned
For the dressing
- Add the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey mustard, orange juice, salt, and pepper to a mason jar. Cover and shake to emulsify. Set aside.
For the slaw
- Add the cabbage, sliced fennel, celery, celery leaves, and apple to a serving bowl. Top with the dressing. Toss to coat the vegetables in the dressing.
- Garnish with fennel fronds. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/fennel-apple-slaw-recipe-t256891