Preparation time: 5
Cooking time: 15 mins
- Cooking spray
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cooked chopped spinach excess water removed
- 1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Diced tomatoes and chopped parsley optional garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Coat 6 cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl. Use a Braun MultiQuick 7 Hand Blender or a whisk to blend the eggs until smooth, this will take less than a minute.
- Add the spinach, bacon and cheese to the egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to eat. Top with diced tomatoes and parsley if desired.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Dinner At The Zoo for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.dinneratthezoo.com/breakfast-egg-muffins/