Preparation time: 30 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 2 portabello mushrooms
- 1 eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch thick asparagus
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare the grill with clean grates and preheat to medium heat, 350°F to 450°F.
- Trim the ends of the eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash and onion and cut into 1/3" to 1/2" slices. Seed the red bell pepper and cut into quarters. Trim the ends of the asparagus.
- Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Grill the vegetables with the lid closed until tender and lightly charred all over, about 8 to 10 minutes for the bell peppers, onion, and mushroom; 5-7 minutes for the yellow squash, zucchini, and eggplant and asparagus.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Foodie Crush for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.foodiecrush.com/best-easy-grilled-vegetables/