Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1⁄4"-thick slices
- 1 red bell pepper, quartered, stems and seeds removed
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1⁄4"-thick planks
- 1 large Portobello mushroom cap, cut into 1⁄4"-thick slices
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1⁄4"-thick planks
- 2 medium yellow squash, cut into 1⁄4"-thick planks
- 12–16 asparagus stalks, woody ends removed
- 4 tbsps. olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. prepared pesto
- 2 tbsps. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsps. pine nuts, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat a grill.
- Toss the vegetables with 2 tablespoons olive oil and generously season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the vegetables until cooked through and lightly charred, removing each individually when it has reached this stage. Some vegetables (like the onion and pepper) will take longer than others (like the asparagus and squash).
- Combine the pesto and vinegar in a small bowl, then slowly drizzle in the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Cut the red pepper into thin slices, then toss all of the vegetables with the vinaigrette, pine nuts, and Parmesan.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Eat This, Not That for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.eatthis.com/grilled-ratatouille-recipe/