Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 7 oz. coleslaw mix
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 4 buns
- Combine the smoked paprika, garlic, powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Cut any large chicken thighs in half to make them more sandwich-sized (you'll want four pieces total). Season both sides of the chicken thighs with the prepared spice mix.
- Heat the cooking oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, swirl to coat the surface of the skillet. Add the seasoned chicken and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until the chicken thighs are well browned and cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the heat and brush BBQ sauce over both sides of each piece.
- Add the coleslaw mix, sliced green onions, and ranch dressing to a bowl. Stir until everything is combined and evenly coated in dressing.
- To build the sandwiches, place one piece of BBQ chicken on each bun and top with a heaping scoop of the ranch slaw. Serve immediately.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank The Country Cook for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.budgetbytes.com/easy-bbq-chicken-sandwiches