Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 ears corn, quartered
- 1 zucchini, cut into half moons
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 limes, sliced into rounds
- 2 tbsp. butter
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, corn, zucchini, garlic, cumin, red pepper flakes, and cilantro. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss until combined.
- Lay out four pieces of foil. Divide shrimp mixture between foil and top each with a pat of butter and lime slices. Seal packs.
- Heat grill to high. Add shrimp packs and grill until shrimp is pink, about 10 minutes.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Delish for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a53983/cilantro-lime-shrimp-foil-packs-recipe/