Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1 lb green beans washed and trimmed
- 1 lb ground pork
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp shaoxing wine
- 1/4 tsp msg optional
- 1/2 cup dried red chilis 15-20 pcs; deseed if you want less spice
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tbsp ginger minced
- salt to taste
- 4 tbsp neutral oil I prefer avocado oil
- Wash and cut your green beans to equal 2" pieces.
- Mix together light soy, dark soy, sugar, and msg in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of neutral oil to a pan, add your green beans and season with salt. Sauté your green beans over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes or until nicely blistered. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat 3 tbsp of neutral oil over medium high heat and fry your garlic, ginger, and chilis for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Move them aside in the pan and fry your pork until browned and slightly crisp.
- Deglaze with 2 tbsp Shaoxing wine, then add back your green beans and premixed sauce and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes until the sauce as absorbed into the pork and green beans. Serve with rice and enjoy!
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank CJ Eats Recipes for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://cjeatsrecipes.com/chinese-green-beans-with-pork/