Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 persian cucumbers, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon chat masala
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, plus more to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup (packed) cilantro, finely chopped, plus more to garnish
- Put the chickpeas in a medium bowl.
- Add the onions, cucumbers, tomatoes, olive oil and lime juice. Mix to combine.
- Now add the chat masala, cayenne, and salt and black pepper. Season to taste. You can make it spicier with more cayenne, as I often do.
- Stir in the cilantro. Garnish with even more cilantro and serve!
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/chilled-chickpea-salad-recipe-t262362