Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing, divided
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup torn romaine
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Place chicken on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 15 in.). Combine broth and 1 tablespoon poppy seed dressing; spoon over chicken. Fold edges of foil around chicken mixture, leaving center open. Grill, covered, over medium heat until chicken is no longer pink, 10-12 minutes.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, romaine and strawberries. Add chicken and the remaining poppy seed dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with almonds.