Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 3 1/2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 c. red enchilada sauce
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 c. fresh corn kernels (from 2 ears corn)
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed
- 12 ounces pepper-Jack cheese (about 3 cups), divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces tortilla chips
- Fresh cilantro and lime wedges, for serving
- Set up grill for indirect cooking and heat to medium. Toss together chicken, enchilada sauce, onion, corn, beans, and 8 ounces cheese in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Tear six 12-inch squares of aluminum foil. Place one-sixth of chips, chicken mixture, and remaining cheese on one end of a piece of foil, leaving a 3-inch border. Fold foil over filling to create a packet and crimp edges to seal. Repeat with remaining foil, chips, chicken mixture, and cheese.
- Grill packets over indirect heat until cheese is melted and chicken is warmed through, 6 to 10 minutes. Transfer packets to plates and carefully open. Top with cilantro and serve with lime wedges alongside.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank The Country Living for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/a28071322/chicken-and-black-bean-nachos-recipe/