Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 4 ears corn on the cob
- 8 ounces halloumi cheese
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup mint leaves, plus more to garnish
- Salt, to taste
- 2 pints heirloom tomato, clean and sliced in quarters
- Husk and grill the corn for 3 minutes on each side, a total of 8 to 9 minutes, or until charred.
- When corn is cool, cut kernels from cobs into a bowl. Reserve.
- Slice the halloumi into 1-inch slices.
- In a large sauté pan or grill over high heat, cook the halloumi for 3 minutes on each side, or until golden.
- In a blender, add lemon juice, olive oil, 2 ice cubes, and mint with a pinch of salt. Blend until fully combined.
- In a large bowl, combine the quartered tomatoes, grilled kernels, and seared halloumi. Toss with minty vinaigrette. Garnish with mint leaves.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/charred-corn-halloumi-salad-recipe-t224276