Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 2 tablespoons honey, warmed
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon, plus lemon wedges to serve
- 4 x 180g chicken breast fillets
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced lengthways
- 100g rocket leaves
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue to high. Combine oil, honey, thyme and lemon zest in a bowl. Season.
- Slice each chicken breast at an angle into 3 thin escalopes. Brush honey mixture over chicken and zucchini. Cook chicken for 2 minutes each side or until lightly charred and just cooked. Set aside to rest. Cook zucchini for 11/2 minutes each side or until lightly charred and tender.
- Place the rocket and zucchini in a bowl. Drizzle over lemon juice and extra oil, then toss to combine.
- Serve the zucchini salad topped with chicken, with crusty bread on the side.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Delicious for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/chargrilled-chicken-escalopes/6ac40fb9-d59c-41a3-895e-cd976779a081?current_section=recipes