Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1 pound butter, softened
- 2¾ tablespoons Worcestershire
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh parsley
- 1½ ounces fresh garlic
- 1/2 ounce ground black pepper
- 25 large raw oysters, shucked
- Process garlic in a RobotCoupe until minced. Add in all other ingredients (except butter) and process until smooth. Fold the mixture into softened butter and mix with a whisk until smooth.
- Roll compound butter into logs and store in cooler. (This can be stored in the freezer for up to one month. It's also great on steak.
- Shuck 25 large raw oysters (we use Virginia Wilds at Leon’s) or remove pre-shucked oysters from the bag.
- Add one teaspoon of Compound butter to the center of each raw oyster.
- Grill for 1 minute or until butter is just melted.
- Serve on a bed of rock salt with a lemon wedge and toasted brioche.