Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into bite size florets (6-8 cups)
- 1/2 heaping cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped dill pickles
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 shallot, diced
- 3 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the cauliflower florets to the boiling water and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, until tender. Drain well and cool to room temperature.
- Add the mayonnaise, mustard, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper to a large mixing bowl. Whisk to combine, then add the cooled cauliflower, pickles, celery, shallot, hard-boiled eggs, dill, and chives. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Serve at room temperature or cover and keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/cauliflower-potato-salad-recipe-t256896