Preparation time: 30 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1 Package Pasta Of Choice
- 4-6 Pieces Prosciutto
- 2 Cups Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 2 Cups Bocconcini Mozzarella
- 1/4 Cup Basil, Chopped
- 1 Cup Spinach, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Glaze
- Salt And Pepper, To Taste
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the salad
- Preheat the oven to 375 f. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add in pasta and cook according to box instructions.
- Add prosciutto to a lined baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes until crispy.
- Once pasta is cooked, let cool and add to a large bowl. Add in cherry tomatoes, bocconcini, basil, spinach, and crumbled crispy prosciutto. Mix together until well-combined.
- Whisk together all ingredients until well-combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Dress salad, top with balsamic glaze, salt and pepper, and toss until pasta is evenly coated. Serve and enjoy!
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/caprese-pasta-salad-crispy-prosciutto-recipe-t259185