Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1 1/2 c. orange segments, chopped
- 1/2 c. cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 c. red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 c. Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 minced jalapeño
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 lb. sirloin
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 1 tbsp. jerk seasoning
- Toss together 1 1/2 cups chopped orange segments, 1/2 cup each chopped cucumber and red bell pepper, 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, 1/2 minced jalapeño, 1 Tbsp. olive oil, and salt and black pepper.
- Toss together 2 lb. sirloin (cut into 1-inch pieces), 1/2 red onion (cut into 1-inch pieces), 2 Tbsp. canola oil, 1 Tbsp. jerk seasoning, and salt and black pepper; thread on 6 (8-inch) metal skewers.
- Broil on top rack, turning once, until medium-rare, 10 to 12 mins.
- Serve with relish and lime wedges.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Country Living for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/recipes/a41071/broiled-steak-kabobs-with-orange-relish/