Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 5 mins
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 15 slices cooked turkey bacon
- ranch dressing, store-bought or homemade (recipe linked above)
- fresh chopped herbs, for garnish, such as dill, chives and parsley (optional)
- Slice the head of lettuce into chunks.
- Thread three alternating layers of lettuce, tomato, and turkey bacon (fold each piece in half and then pierce on a stick) on each 10-inch skewer and lay out on a platter.
- Drizzle your favorite ranch dressing over the tops or serve on the side for dipping. Garnish with optional chopped, fresh chives, parsley, and dill, if using.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/joy-bauer-s-blt-kebabs-recipe-t230571