Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
Serving: 4 to 6
- 2/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives (optional)
- 10 (9- to 12-inch) skewers
- Place the ranch dressing and BBQ sauce in a large bowl and stir to combine. Transfer half to a small serving bowl, cover, and refrigerate. Add the chicken to the remaining sauce and toss to combine. Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. (The ideal time is about 2 hours. At 24 hours, the chicken is very tender but starts to break down slightly.)
- When ready to cook, arrange a rack 4 to 5 inches from the heating element and heat the oven to broil. Meanwhile, if using wooden skewers, soak in water at least 15 minutes. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Thread the chicken onto the skewers, 6 to 7 pieces per skewer. Place the skewers in a single layer on the baking sheet. Broil until charred in spots and cooked through, about 8 minutes. Top with chives, if using, and serve with the reserved sauce for dipping.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank The Kitchn for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-bbq-ranch-chicken-bites-259034