Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 45 mins
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/2 cup bourbon-smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 baked ham (8 to 11 pounds)
- Mix the brown sugar, granulated sugar, black pepper, bourbon smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cinnamon thoroughly to combine evenly.
- Heat the ham on the grill at 350 F for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes spray the ham with apple cider vinegar and liberally apply seasoning all over. Put the ham back on the grill.
- After another 15 minutes spritz with more vinegar and dust with more seasoning and return to the grill.
- Repeat this step 2 more times or until the internal temperature of the ham is 130 F.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Southern living for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.southernliving.com/recipes/ham-bbq-recipe