Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons dry mesquite flavored seasoning mix
- (2) 28-ounce canned baked beans (such as Bush’s Original)
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup barbeque sauce
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard powder
- 2 pinches cayenne pepper, or to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the ground beef, onion, and mesquite seasoning in a large skillet over medium heat. Keep stirring for 10 minutes, or until the beef has browned and broken up into crumbles.
- Transfer the mixture into a large baking dish, draining the excess liquid. Mix in the baked beans, molasses, brown sugar, barbeque sauce, dry mustard powder, and cayenne pepper. Mix until the sugar is dissolved.
- Bake the dish for 20 minutes, or until the beans start to bubble.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Insanely Good Recipes for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://insanelygoodrecipes.com/bbq-baked-beans/