Preparation time: 45 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 2 (6-ounce) swordfish steaks
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (grated)
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Gather the ingredients.
- Place fish in a large glass bowl or shallow baking dish.
- Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl and pour over fish. (Make sure to coat fish evenly on both sides.) Cover dish with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Lightly oil the cooking grate.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank The Spruce Eats for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.thespruceeats.com/grilled-ginger-lime-swordfish-recipe-334408