Preparation time: 1 min
Cooking time: 8 mins
- 4 slices bread white, whole wheat, or gluten free
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- Spread mayonnaise on one side of each slice of bread. Next, add half a tablespoon of butter on top of the mayonnaise. This is for the outside of the grilled cheese.
- On one side of two pieces of bread the non-mayonnaise/butter side, add half the mozzarella cheese and half the cheddar cheese on each piece of bread. Place the second piece of bread on each one, mayonnaise/butter side on the outside.
- Preheat the air fryer to 200C/400F.
- Generously spray the air fryer basket and place one sandwich in it. Add two toothpicks to prevent the bread from sticking.
- Air fry for 8-9 minutes, flipping halfway through. Once the exterior is golden, remove it from the air fryer. Repeat the process with the second one.
- Slice the sandwiches in half and enjoy.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank The Big Man's World for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://thebigmansworld.com/air-fryer-grilled-cheese/