Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 2 whole Branzino, cleaned (about 1 pound each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- Prepare your grill (or grill pan) for medium-high heat. Drizzle the olive oil over the skin of both fish. Season the inside of each fish with half the salt and pepper. Place a few lemon slices inside each fish. Grill the fish about five minutes per side, until the skin is crisp and the flesh is opaque.
- Serve with extra lemon slices.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank The Kitchn for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-whole-grilled-branzino-recipes-from-the-kitchn-204077