Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 small tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- Lettuce, for serving
- Yellow mustard, for serving
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a large bowl, combine ground beef and Worcestershire and season with salt and pepper.
- Form beef mixture into small sliders (that will fit the size of your tomatoes).
- Grill 3 minutes per side. Top with cheddar and cover grill to let melt, 1 minute.
- Slather mayo on bottom tomato bun and top with lettuce and a slider patty. Drizzle with mustard and top with tomato bun.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Delish for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a53185/tomato-bun-sliders-recipe/