Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 200g a slice of a pork chop
- 80g minced pork
- 10g basil
- 30g cabbages
- 30g palmito
- 3 Thai eggplants
- 20g green chilli paste
- 5g fresh green chilli peppers
- 2g ginger
- 5g garlic (chopped as a paste)
- 5g oyster sauce
- 5g light soya sauce
- 3g chilli peppers
- 3g coconut sugar
- Mix the minced pork and all the ingredients for the marinade well.
- Cut in the middle of the slice of pork chop with care to form a pouch.
- Stuff the marinated minced pork mixture into the pork chop slice. Seal the opening with a bamboo skewer.
- Seal the slice in a vacuum bag and slow cook it in a water bath of around 56 degrees Celsius for a day.
- Heat the pan with oil. Pan-fry both sides of the pork chop slice.
- Add basil, Thai eggplants, palmito and fresh green chilli peppers into the green chilli paste, and heat the mixture. Separately, blend the cabbages till they turn into a mushy paste to be decorated on the side with the pork chop.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Chef Matt Lohasuvarnkij for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is http://www.ejinsight.com/20161229-thai-grilled-pork-chop-with-recipe/