Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 4 ears of corn, husked
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsps. mayonnaise
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1⁄2 tbsp. chili powder
- Finely grated Parmesan
- Heat a grill until hot. While the grill is warming up, bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Add the corn and salt. Boil for 5 to 7 minutes, until the corn until slightly tender, but not cooked all the way through.
- Drain the corn and transfer to the grill; lightly char the kernels.
- Mix the mayonnaise and lime juice.
- Remove the corn from the grill, paint with a bit of the citrus mayonnaise, then dust with chili powder and Parmesan.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Eat This, Not That for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.eatthis.com/mexican-style-corn-recipe/