Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 2 hrs 15 mins
- 3/4 c. sweet chili sauce
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/3 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 3/4 lb.)
- Vegetable oil, for the grill
- Thinly sliced green onions, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together chili sauce, lime juice, and soy sauce. Set aside 1⁄4 cup marinade.
- Add chicken to a large resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Let marinate in the fridge at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- When ready to grill, heat grill to high. Oil grates and grill chicken, basting with marinade, until charred and cooked through, about 8 minutes per side.
- Baste with reserved marinade and garnish with green onions. Serve with lime wedges.