Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 2 hamburger buns, split
- 2 chicken or turkey burger patties
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup baba ghanoush
- 2 (1/2-inch-thick) goat cheese rounds
- 6 pieces sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 handfuls mesclun greens or arugula
- Arrange a rack in the top third of the oven and heat to 350°F. Toast the buns in the oven until warmed through, 3 to 5 minutes; set aside.
- Heat the oil in a medium frying pan over high heat until shimmering. Add the patties and cook until the patties are cooked through (burgers should reach an internal temperature of 160°F), 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Divide the baba ghanoush between the bottom buns and spread into an even layer. Top each with a chicken or turkey patty. Divide the sun-dried tomatoes over the patty, top with a goat cheese round, divide the greens over the goat cheese, and close with the top buns.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank The Kitchn for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.thekitchn.com/sun-dried-tomato-chicken-burger-258281