Preparation time: 45 mins
Cooking time: 4 mins
Chipotle Pinto Beans
- 1 can Organic Pinto Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 to 2 chipotle peppers, diced
- 1 pound organic mini sweet peppers, sliced in half, seeds and ribbing removed
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for drizzling
- Stonemill Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Pineapple Salsa
- Make the beans: In a small bowl, mix the pinto beans with the chipotle peppers. Set aside.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Thread the peppers onto metal skewers, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with pinches of salt and pepper. Grill 2 minutes per side or until charred and tender but not collapsed.
- Remove the peppers from the skewers and fill each pepper with rice and top with pineapple salsa. Serve with the pinto beans and extra pineapple salsa on the side.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Love And Lemons for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.loveandlemons.com/stuffed-mini-peppers/