Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 3 hr 30 mins
- 1 cup ricotta
- 2 10-ounce packages chopped frozen spinach
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1 cup Parmesan
- 3 cups jarred or homemade marinara sauce
- 6 regular lasagna noodles
- 2 cups grated part-skim mozzarella
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta, spinach, fresh basil and 1/2 cup Parmesan.
- In another bowl, mix the marinara sauce with 1/2 cup water.
- In the bottom of a 6-quart slow cooker, spread about a quarter of the marinara mixture to lightly cover the bottom. Top with 2 noodles (breaking to fit if necessary) and another quarter of the marinara. Top with half the spinach mixture, then 1/2 cup of the mozzarella. Repeat with 2 more noodles, marinara, spinach mixture and mozzarella. Top with the remaining 2 noodles, marinara, remaining 1 cup mozzarella and remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan.
- Cover and cook on low until the pasta is tender, about 3 1/2 hours.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/slow-cooker-spinach-lasagna-t45806