Preparation time: 30 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
- 2 zucchini, shaved into thin ribbons with vegetable peeler
- 2 small yellow squash, cut into thin slices
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup coarsely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn if large
- 1 bulb fennel, very thinly sliced, about 2½ cups
- Generously sprinkle zucchini and squash slices with salt; let sit in a colander for 30 minutes. Rinse and pat dry, then transfer to a large bowl.
- Whisk together oil, lemon juice, Dijon, and honey. Drizzle mixture over slices.
- Add pine nuts, cheese, and basil. Add fennel slices and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately or let stand at room temperature until ready to serve.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/shaved-zucchini-squash-fennel-salad-recipe-t259183