Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small onion, cut into rings
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18x12 in.). Combine the garlic powder, lemon pepper, curry and salt; sprinkle over salmon. Top with onion and tomatoes. Fold foil over fish and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
Posted by Coba Grills and we hank Taste of Home for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/salmon-grilled-in-foil/