Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 4 pork loin chops (~1½ lbs), about 1-inch thick
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1-2 tbsp. of ranch seasoning/powder
- Dash of paprika
- Optional: salt (if ranch seasoning doesn’t come with salt)
green onion/parsley, for topping
- Preheat grill or grill pan.
- Drizzle oil over pork chops. Sprinkle with ranch seasoning and paprika—as well as salt, if ranch seasoning does not already have salt in it.
- Liberally rub oil and seasonings into pork chops and toss to coat well.
- Grill 6-8 minutes on each side, or until pork is just slightly pink in the middle, 145°F (63°C).
- Rest 3 minutes before serving and enjoying!
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Mind over Munch for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://mindovermunch.com/recipes/grilled-pork-chops/