Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 2 mins
- 1 Flatout Light Sundried Tomato Flatbread
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 3 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 pepperoni slices
- Heat grill to medium high heat (400°F). Lay Flatout Light Sundried Tomato Flatbread on countertop and spread half with pizza sauce. Top with cheese and pepperoni and fold in half.
- Carefully place on grill and grill for 1 minute on each side or until crisp on outside and cheese melts on the inside.
- Cut and enjoy immediately.