Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 pineapple rings
- 1 large red onion, sliced into rings
- 4 slices pepper jack
- 4 pieces romaine
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a large bowl, combine ground beef and Worcestershire and season with salt and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
- Grill patties, pineapple, and red onion until charred, 3 minutes per side. Top burger patties with pepper jack and cover grill to let melt, 1 minute.
- Top-bottom pineapple buns with lettuce, burger patties, bacon, and grilled onions, then top with pineapple bun.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Delish for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a53184/pineapple-bun-burgers-recipe/