Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 3/4 pound dry penne pasta
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups heirloom tomatoes
- 1-2 sprigs fresh basil
- 1-2 sprigs fresh oregano
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 clove garlic
- Cook pasta following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes, mozzarella, garlic and basil.
- Once pasta is cooked, add to the mixing bowl and toss. Season with olive oil, salt and red pepper flakes, to taste.
- Divide into serving bowls and enjoy.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/penne-fresh-mozzarella-heirloom-tomatoes-basil-t27786