Preparation time: 25 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 1/4 cup canned chipotles in adobo, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons agave or honey
- 2 tablespoons peach puree or peach nectar
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) bone-in pork chops
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 peaches, halved and pitted
- chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Mix the chipotles, shallot, garlic, agave and peach juice together in a large bowl or resealable plastic bag.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper as desired. Coat the pork chops in the peach-chipotle mixture. Cover the bowl or seal the bag and refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes to allow the marinade to work its way into the meat.
- Preheat the grill to 350 F (if you do not have a grill, you can use a cast iron griddle on the stove over medium-high to high heat).
- Place the pork chops on the grill. Grill until the internal temperature reaches 145 F (for medium to medium-well-done), about 20 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes so they do not burn. Grill the peach halves, cut-side down, just until char marks form.
- Serve the pork chops garnished with the grilled peaches and fresh parsley, if desired.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/peach-chipotle-glazed-pork-chops-recipe-t263217