Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 2 cups cooked long grain rice Jasmine or Basmati rice works well; dried out overnight uncovered in the fridge
- 5 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger chopped
- 1/4 white onion chopped
- 4 green onion chopped, whites & greens separated
- 16 oz mushrooms shiitake, baby bella, and oyster mushrooms are used for this recipe
- 1/2 cup peas can use fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp neutral oil
- Over medium high heat, add 2 tbsp of neutral oil to the pan and saute garlic, ginger, onion, and scallion whites for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Turn the heat to high and add in chopped mushrooms. Season with salt and cook for 2 minutes until the mushrooms have turned golden brown and the water is cooked out.
- Add peas and stir fry for 1 minute to cook through.
- Add day old white rice and mix and continue cooking over high heat. Add more oil if needed.
- Pour soy sauce around the edge of the wok or pan, then season with salt, sugar, white pepper, msg. Continue mixing and cooking for 2-3 minutes until the rice is dry and separated.
- Add scallion greens and toss. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank CJ Eats for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://cjeatsrecipes.com/mushroom-fried-rice/