Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1 1/2 c. fresh pineapple
- 2 (4-oz.) Hatch Chiles, diced
- 1/4 c. Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. fresh cilantro
- 1 to 2 seeded Fresno chiles
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Toss together pineapple, Hatch Chiles, red onion, fresh cilantro, Fresno chiles, and lime juice. Season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve on grilled hot dogs with cooked bacon and melted pepper Jack cheese.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Country Living for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/recipes/a43064/hatch-pineapple-salsa-recipe/