Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small watermelon, cut into 1" thick wedges
- Freshly torn mint leaves, for serving
- Flaky sea salt, for serving
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium heat. In a medium bowl, whisk together lime juice and zest, honey, and olive oil.
- Brush lime juice mixture all over watermelon wedges and place on grill. Cook until grill marks form and fruit softens slightly, about 2 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle with mint and flaky sea salt and serve.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Delish for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a27184567/grilled-watermelon-recipe/