Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 4 stone fruits such as apricots, peaches or plums, halved and pitted
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt, preferably Maldon
- 1 small wedge (about 1/4 pound) best-quality blue cheese
- 1/4 cup best-quality honey
- Small basil leaves
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat and brush the grates with oil.
- Brush the fruit halves with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Put them flesh-side down on the hot grill and cook just until you get some good grill marks on the fruit, about 4 minutes. Turn the fruit and grill for another 2 minutes.
- Transfer the fruit to a platter, garnish with a bit of blue cheese, a drizzle of honey and a sprinkling of basil.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/grilled-stone-fruit-blue-cheese-honey-recipe-t114998