Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1/2 cup store bought kimchi
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice plus strips of zest
- 20 large shrimp, deveined and peeled, with tails on
Spiced yogurt sauce
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 head bibb lettuce
- 1 bunch baby spring radishes
- Olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all ingredients to a re-sealable plastic bag and let marinate in fridge for an hour. While it's marinating, make yogurt sauce and salad vinaigrette.
- Remove shrimp from marinade and add to hot grill. Grill shrimp until pink, about 1 minute per side.
- In a small bowl whisk all the yogurt ingredients together.
- Whisk lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper together to make vinaigrette for salad.
- Toss with lettuce leaves and sliced radishes.
- On the center of each plate, place a dollop of the spiced yogurt sauce. Arrange five of the shrimp on top of the sauce and garnish with the salad on top.
Posted by Coba Grills and we thank Today for this delicious recipe and the recipe link https://www.today.com/recipes/grilled-shrimp-spiced-yogurt-sauce-spring-radish-salad-t81501